When you plan to make any investment, it is very important that you get good returns on your investment. While there are many schemes and policies that help you in saving for the future, investing in things that guarantee constant earnings and good returns is always better.
Earlier, investing in real estate was more of a trend with people in their fifties and above. However, now, even young professionals are showing a keen interest in investing in real estate. The young generation’s inclination towards investing in real estate to get good returns in future apparently stems from the economic upheavals they have witnessed due to inflation as well as other political factors. Youngsters today are doing every bit to ensure their financial security. So, if you too are a young investor and want to get the advantages of investing in real estate, these will help you plan well.
- The biggest advantage of investing in real estate is that it provides you with the opportunity of leasing a particular property. If you lease your property, you can get a regular cash flow which is definitely much better than the stock dividend yields.
- With inflation, the prices of the real estates also tend to rise, and as a result, it is able to deal with inflation much better than any other forms of investment. Gurgaon is one of the most popular places for investment, and if you are a resident of Delhi, then investing in this place will be quite a good decision for you.
- The returns on the real estate investment are risk-free and do not have red and green days like that of the stock market. If you buy property in a good location in Gurgaon or any other city, then the chances of decline in property values are very less and you can be assured that you will be able to get very good returns on your investments.
- Investing in real estate also helps you to get a lot of tax benefits
- The last and the most important benefit of investing in real estate is that it gives a lot of financial security. When you own a property, you know that there is something to fall back on in case of any financial emergency.
Thus, it is quite clear that investing in real estate is one of the best modes of investment and investing in a 2 BHK flat can be quite a good idea if you are thinking about the future. This investment will not only add to your asset portfolio, but will also give you a second home where you can always accommodate your extended family.
So, if you are convinced about investing in an apartment but not really sure whether you should purchase one in your hometown or in a Metro, it is always advisable to buy one in the Metro or its peripheral areas. For instance, Gurgaon is an ideal place to buy property and you can still get 2 BHK apartments in Gurgaon at quite affordable rates.
Huge land parcels are being bought by developers around the Sohna Road, Pataudi Road, as well as the Dwarka Expressway, and major construction projects are underway in these areas. Also, you must be aware that if you buy apartments in projects that are in the soft launch phase, you can avail huge discounts, and in the areas around Gurgaon, many projects are just in this phase and you must make haste to grab the best deal. Just keep in mind that the developer you are dealing with has a good track record and projects underway in other parts of the country because that works as proof enough of the ingenuity of the realtor.